Main Business The marketing and sale of outbound travel tours. Particulars in terms of the section 51 manual
1. Contact details
Postal address: P O Box 1474 Randburg 2125 Street Address: Ground Floor 292 Surrey Avenue Randburg Telephone number: 011 285 2500 Fax number: 011 285 2400 Email address: [email protected]
2. The section 10 Guide on how to use the Act
The Guide will, according to the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC), be available for inspection at the offices of the SAHRC. Please direct any queries to:
The South African Human Rights Commission: PAIA Unit The Research and Documentation Department Postal address: Private Bag 2700 Houghton 2041 Telephone: +27 11 484-8300 Fax: +27 11 484-7146 Website: http://www.sahrc.org.za/ E-mail: [email protected]
3. Records available in terms of any other legislation
- Basic Conditions of Employment No. 75 of 1997
- Companies Act No. 61 of 1973
- Employment Equity Act No. 55 of 1998
- Income Tax Act No. 95 of 1967
- Labour Relations Act No. 66 of 1995
- Occupational Health & Safety Act No. 85 of 1993
- Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998
- Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001
- Value Added Tax Act No. 89 of 1991
4. Access to the records held by World Leisure Holidays (Proprietary) Limited
- Information readily available Not Applicable
- Records that may be requested:
- List of directors
- Minute books and resolutions
- Share Register
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Statutory registers
- Documents relating to legal proceedings
- Annual financial statements
- Assets Register
- Banking details
- Bank statements
- Financial statements
- Stock records
- Human Resources
- Disciplinary records and documentation pertaining to disciplinary proceedings
- Employee code of conduct
- Employment contracts
- Employment equity plan
- Personnel Files
- Remuneration records and policies
- Staff recruitment policies
- Incorporation Documents
- Incorporation forms
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Information Technology
- Computer software support and maintenance agreements
- Software licence agreements
- Agreements in respect of computer hardware
- Agreements with Internet Service Providers
- Miscellaneous agreements
- Register of clients
- Sales records
- Policy documents Specific agreements and documents relating to the private body’s business activities
5. The request procedures:
Form of request:
- The requester must use the prescribed form to make the request for access to a record. This must be made to the head of the private body. This request must be made to the address, fax number or electronic mail address of the body concerned.
- The requester must provide sufficient detail on the request form to enable the head of the private body to identify the record and the requester. The requester should also indicate which form of access is required. The requester should also indicate if any other manner is to be used to inform the requester and state the necessary particulars to be so informed.
- The requester must identify the right that is sought to be exercised or to be protected and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right.
- If a request is made on behalf of another person, the requester must then submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request to the satisfaction of the head of the private body.
Fees: A requester who seeks access to a record containing personal information about that requester is not required to pay the request fee. Every other requester, who is not a personal requester, must pay the required request fee:
- The head of the private body must notify the requester (other than a personal requester) by notice, requiring the requester to pay the prescribed fee (if any) before further processing the request.
- The fee that the requester must pay to a private body is R50. The requester may lodge an application to the court against the tender or payment of the request fee.
- After the head of the private body has made a decision on the request, the requester must be notified in the required form.
- If the request is granted then a further access fee must be paid for the search, reproduction, preparation and for any time that has exceeded the prescribed hours to search and prepare the record for disclosure.
6. Other information as may be prescribed
The Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development has not made any regulations in this regard.
7. Availability of the manual
The manual is also available for inspection during office hours at the offices of World Leisure Holidays (Proprietary) Limited free of charge. Copies are available from the SAHRC.